Get Our App
Your pet’s health is in the palm of your hand.
DOWNLOAD OUR APP
We are very excited to offer you The Village Animal Clinic’s very own app, which is available now for you to download for FREE from iTunes and Google Play. With our veterinary hospital app, you get the following:
- Breaking Pet News, such as Pet Food & Product Recalls, Emerging Diseases, and Local Pet Information
- Medical Articles (condensed and optimized for smartphone reading) with a Search Function
- General Veterinary/Medical Dictionary
- Appointment Request Calendar
- Medication Refills
- Emergency Information
- “Visit our Full Website” Link
- “Tap to Call” Feature
- And more!
All of these features at the touch of a finger on your smartphone or tablet! Our gives you the easiest, most convenient way to access important pet care tips and information, stay informed, and help your pet live a long, happy, and healthy life! Download it today!
Why should I download the app?
The PetDesk application makes it easy to manage your pet’s health. This free app lets you:
- Set reminders for your pet’s recurring treatments and needs
- Manage your pet’s veterinary, grooming, and boarding needs all in one place
- Save photos of your pet
- Take notes to keep in mind for your next pet care visit
If your veterinary provider uses PetDesk, you get these additional benefits via the app:
- Keep track of your pet’s appointments, vaccination, and medication history
- Get reminders to book your pet care appointments
- Schedule and confirm appointments easily
- Receive messages from your veterinarian about prescription pick-ups and post-surgery updates
What devices does the app work on?
PetDesk is available on IOS and Android devices (Mobile or Tablet).
How do I edit my email listed in the app?
- Open the PetDesk App on your phone or tablet
- On the “Pets” tab, tap the gear at the top right
- Tap on the box located at the top of the screen, stating your Name, Email, Address, and Phone Number
- Tap your email and delete the old one
- Enter your new email
- Tap “Update” or “Save” at the bottom to save changes
- This updates your email in the app and with PetDesk communications